F/S 2003 Black Cobra Coupe w/mods

mj8

Established Member
Tide612 said:
Man who did you sell it too? Please post up.

A guy from Missouri, he drove down last night and picked it up this morning. Man was I sad to see her go...jeez that sucked I loved that damn car.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
MJ, i am glad you sold it, but its sad also! :( You had alot of work and thought into that car. Maybe the new owner will continue its legacy!! :rockon: You going to still be around the boards? Last question....have you got a truck yet?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
mj8 said:
A guy from Missouri, he drove down last night and picked it up this morning. Man was I sad to see her go...jeez that sucked I loved that damn car.

Congrats on the sale, I know its gotta hurt to see it go. I have admired your car for quite sometime, even based some of my mods off yours. Good luck to you.

03Cobra_JT

War Eagle
Established Member
Congrats bro, sux to see it go doesn't it? I'm glad mine went to another state so I wouldn't have to see it again...too hard to bear.

mj8

Established Member
KENZILLA said:
MJ, i am glad you sold it, but its sad also! :( You had alot of work and thought into that car. Maybe the new owner will continue its legacy!! :rockon: You going to still be around the boards? Last question....have you got a truck yet?

I am sure he will carry on the legacy of the SNAKE...he has a bunch of friends with KB Cobra's so maybe he can show'em what my EATON's got.

My truck will be delivered at the end of February.

mj8

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Congrats on the sale, I know its gotta hurt to see it go. I have admired your car for quite sometime, even based some of my mods off yours. Good luck to you.

Thanks, it definitely hurts to see it go when he was pulling off you would have thought he was taking my dog away. LOL

Thanks, I tried to ask a lot of questions do a lot of research to make sure I purchased the best and most proven mods out there. I could not have done it without members like yourself giving great feedback and opinions.

mj8

Established Member
03Cobra_JT said:
Congrats bro, sux to see it go doesn't it? I'm glad mine went to another state so I wouldn't have to see it again...too hard to bear.

Yea, I am kinda glad mine left the state as well.

Users who are viewing this thread