F/S 2003 Black Cobra Coupe (good price)

GTtoSVT

Established Member
F/S 2003 Black Cobra Coupe ($24,500) b/o

Hello All,

Well I guess its my turn to add to the hate to sell category, but the time has come to let the snake go. I LOVE this car but I just dont drive it anymore and cannot justify the expense. My daily commute is sitting in lots of traffic and I just dont want to abuse the snake in stop and go. I bought a truck to keep the miles down on the snake and now it just sits in the garage. The car has always been garaged its whole life and when i do take it to work its in a parking garage. The car currently has 27,294 miles and I am the second owner. It has always been a southern car that I purchased from a fellow board member in Louisana approx 1 year ago. I have only put 4k miles, that shows how little i drive it. Car runs perfect with no tick, vibe or pull what so ever. Only issue is that the AC clunk is present at times , easy dealer fix but im always hesitant to let a dealer touch my car. I would rate the interior a 10 out of 10 and the exterior about a 9. (few paint chips in the nose of the car, normal wear). This car drives straight as an arrow and is accident free. (Clean carfax) The tires are goodyear GSDC's and are still 90%+ new. The stock rims have some curb rash (not from me) but the surfaces of the rims are perfect and shiny. The interior has the black leather with tan inserts and is perfect. I have added the cobra grill insert and cobra floor mats but have the stock mats and horse emblem.

The car is still under the ford factory warranty until July 2006 and an extended warranty can be purchased up unitl that time. This car is adult driven and never abused. (no powershifting, burnouts etc..) I have been driving mustangs for 18 years and this is my 10th one, and by FAR the best mustang ford has ever built. I get Mobil One synthetic oil changes every 3k miles as well as a synthetic filter. The car has never been pullied and the only mods I have done are Borla Stainless Steel Catback exhaust and K-N FIPK2 cold air kit. I had it dynoed at the shop that installed it to make sure the Air/Fuel ratio was correct and it was. This car is Very fast even with the few mods that is has and puts a huge smile on my face every time I do drive it. I have never taken it to the track but have driven enough mustangs over the years to realize how quick this beast is.

My asking price is $24,500(best resasonable offer)
I dont need to sell the car so please keep the offers reasonable. I have the title and can facilitate a quick sale if need be. I can e-mail pictures to anyone who is interested.

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me:
[email protected]

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:

GTtoSVT

Established Member
SAM and WOLF:

I will send you both pics on Sunday morning when I get back on my computer.

CHICO:

I PM'd you my phone number.

Thanks for all your interest.

Sorry, I am not accepting any trades at this time.

Thanks

Brian

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Wolf: Pics Sent this morning

Slacker: Sorry no trades

Sam: I need an e-mail address

All other PM's and e-mails replied to and pics attached.

Thanks

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread