F/S 2002 vortech HO supercharged SVTF

MEANSVT

Established Member
Item Description - Vortech HO supercharged SVTF I will list all the mods later just had the blower rebuilt and had it tuned with a SCT excal 3 everything goes with the car i also have an extra set of roush wheel and a bunch of parts it has XM with subscription paid until april 08. I will get a a whole list of the mods later Im forced to sell do to going through a divorce cars is fast i have fixed alot of things on this car since i bought it and it runs perfect now full alpine system. Just rolled 100,000 miles always ran mobil 1 synthetic oil since it was bought new also has brand new good years on it. I love this car and put alot of work into it only reason for sale is im going through a divorce. car is pretty quick it needs a bigger MAF to make even more power. It no longer has the carbion fiber hood it has the stock hood i did'nt like the look of the carbon hood.

Asking/Offering Price -8,000 OBO

Email Address- [email protected]

Your Location -Wichita,Ks willing to drive the car for a sale

Pics -

valvecover007.jpg

valvecover006.gif

valvecover003.jpg

blackwheels004.jpg

blackwheels002.jpg

newsvt016.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

Last edited:

MEANSVT

Established Member
The blower needed rebuilding because I had it dynoed and the tuner did 4 back to back pulls with no fan on this heated up the blower and caused me to have to rebuild it the blower kit only has 5000 miles on it the blower has a 6 month warranty since it was had a minor rebuild. the black wheels SVT are on the car now

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Your car!

Your email isn't working. Email [email protected]. I'm very interested in your car but have some questions first. Thanks. Shoot me an email so I can reply or something. I've been trying to get a hold of you.

MEANSVT

Established Member
price lowered 7500 just installed brand new power steering pump power steering hose's and gatorback belt. Also ordered a brand new lightning MAF and IAT relocation kit everything needed to continue tuning the car to make more HP. Last dyno secsion it pegged the MAF. Oh yeah i alsojust installed new MOOG endlinks on the front and rear swaybars

Users who are viewing this thread