F/S 2002 Saleen S281 - Supercharged MUST SEE

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Sweet ride man, gl with sale. I was curious about the mach 1 grill delete. Was there any drilling or modifying needed? And where did you order it from? I also have an 02 and have been wanting to swap it out but don't really want to drill or anything. Thanks, free bump for a great price on a rare car.

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
Thanks Savant and five O ... and yep its just the reg Mach 1 grill delete.. got it at americanmuscle.com

It was a little bit of a bi*tch to install. Had to drill and put 2 small rivets in the corners to make it sit flush. But you can hardly notice them, I painted them black. Some people have go thiers to sit flush with glue or tape but i wasnt having any luck.

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
thanks savant. I need to pull this thread, I decided to keep the car now. Was initially going to try and sell and upgrade to something newer, mustang or camaro. but we are about to buy a new house / or start building, so i am going to hold off on the car, put all my attention towards the house for awhile, then maybe a few years down the road upgrade the car. heck i only got about 2 years to go and it'll be paid off so maybe I'll just keep it!

Users who are viewing this thread