F/S: 2002 Ford Mustang GT, Vortech SC'ed

strickensix

Whistlin'
Established Member
Up for sale is my '02 Mustang GT. I've realized that its time to move on in my life and the first step is to sell my Mustang.

I bought the car back in May '07 from a Lincoln/Mercury dealership. The car was daily driven up until December '07.

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Mileage: 70,5xx
*Sold as-is. Will not part out!*

DSCF0038Medium.jpg

DSCF0032Medium.jpg

DSCF0019Medium.jpg

DSCF0008Medium.jpg

DSCF0034Medium.jpg

DSCF0014Medium.jpg

DSCF0020Medium.jpg

DSCF0027Medium.jpg

Features:
5-speed manual transmission, A/C, power steering, power side mirrors, power windows, power door locks, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, AM/FM radio, Mach stereo system w/ 6 cd in-dash changer, dual front air bags, ABS, traction control, power drivers seat.

Modifications
Engine/Performance:
Vortech V-2 SQ S-trim supercharger
Anderson Ford Motorsport boost pipe
Air-to-Air intercooler
Vortech/Maxflow Racing bypass valve
Steeda 42lb/hr fuel injectors
Motorblue HP stainless steel fuel lines
CPR High-Flo fuel rails
Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter
Magnaflow Magnapack cat-back exhaust
Bassani Xhaust catted X-pipe
Dragon plenum w/ throttle body combo
SCT XCalibrator II programmer, tuned
3.73 Ford Racing rear-end gears

Suspension/Wheels:
Eibach front sway bar
Eibach rear sway bar
Ford Racing C-springs
Baer Decela D/S front rotors
Ford Racing D/S rear rotors
Moroso extended wheel studs
BBK Gripp rear upper control arms
BBK Gripp rear lower control arms
Strange Engineering shocks and struts
Custom painted black Bullitt rims
Kumho Ecsta MX tires. 245/35/17 upfront, 275/40/17 in the rear. 75% tread left on all tires.

Exterior:
VIS Racing carbon-fiber Cobra R hood
Roush Stage 3 front bumper
Shorty antenna
Shaved trunk lid
Stainless steel rear bumper inserts
Window tinting
Polished gas tank straps
Clean corner headlights
Tinted 3rd brake light
Tinted side marker reflectors

Interior:
AEM A/F ratio gauge
Stewart Warner Maximum Performance oil pressure gauge
Ford Racing boost gauge

Additional Information:
  • All of the car's maintenance and repairs have been preformed all by Certified Ford service technicians. All records are available.
  • The car is currently covered under Ford's ESP PremiumCare Extended Warranty for 3 years. There is 2 years left on the warranty. The warranty is transferable!
  • I had one accident while I have owned the car. I spun off a highway and went down an embankment, landing in a bunch of bushes. It damaged the rear bumper and front bumper. There was no structural/frame damage. Only cosmetic.
  • The car has an exhaust manifold gasket leak. I was going to replace the old manifolds with MAC long-tube headers, but they will be included in the sale of the car.
  • The Stewart Warner oil gauge is disconnected as the connection became weak. The wire and gauge are still intact and working, the wire just needs to be reconnected.
  • The car has passed MD and PA state inspection. Passed MD emissions testing, no problems.
  • The car's title is in my possession. There is no lien holder on the title.

Asking Price:
$13,000 or best offer. The only form of payment I will accept is cash or a certified bank and/or loan check.

I am in no real hurry to sell the car. I am willing to negotiate on the price. May be willing to accept a vehicle trade + cash. Mainly a 5.0 Fox body 'stang.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I also sold my '94 Cobra on this board to a member.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread