f/s 2001 procharged cobra

bad01cobra

Established Member
thinking about selling my cobra as i dont drive it nearly enough and have to many other expensive hobbies , dont have to sell just wondering how easy it would sell mods

motor
04 mach 1 block and factory 01 cobra internals (factory motor had a knock and this was covered threw ford before i bought car has serial plate with april 04 stamped on block plate

has ford racing 42lb injestors

maroso 7 1/2 qt oil pan

procharger p1sc 3 core intercooler and nderson power pipe (just put on in sep of 2012 by revolution automotive set at 8.5 lbs car made 440 hp and 417 tq to the wheels on conservative tune have dyno sheet to prove

exhaust
mac prochmber h pipe and flowmaster 40s dumped

front suspension

qa1 K member , control arms

upr front coilover kit with kyb struts

upr caster chamber plates

rear

stock irs , but have a solid rear from 04 roush that has been sanded and sprayed flat black , have 04 mach 1 springs also

fuel

has 03 cobra fuel hat with 2 brandnew svt focus pumps just installed by rev auto in sep 2012

new fuel filter

interior stock except
autometer phantom , boost and eletric fuel press gauge and AEM wide ban a/f gauge

trans stock t-3650 shifts great has 5.0 short throw shifter always used motorcraft at fluid in it

exterior
has cervini 2 1/2 cowl hood factory 03 cobra front rear and spoiler (front and rear still need to be painted zinc yellow to match rest of car parts are , still in black coating from ford

wheels has factory 95 cobra wheels on it now since it is sitting but has 15x3 1/2 weld prostars for the font with 3 inch studs and correct spacers so they will clear cobra brakes and 15x10 with 6.5 bs for the rear with mickey thompson et drag radials all are brandnew and have not even been on car yet

for any questions feel free to ask for pics text me at 443 956 1921 asking 12,500 since i just sank 3000 in car for procharger install and tune and fuel system and have alot of paper work to go with car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread