F/s 2000 Contour SVT

slammdSVT

Established Member
F/s 2000 Contour SVT (PICS) on EBAY

Black with tan interior.. gunmetal svt rims...102k miles. Lots of new parts(fuel pump, cross drilled/slotted rotors, pads, alternator, battery, clutch, starter, belt, feul and air filter... tranny is makin a noise like there a marble in it... everything else is in very good condtions.. car is in rochester new york... make offer

Last edited:

slammdSVT

Established Member
3500 obo... tranny has all brand new parts in it focus shift forks upgraded 3rd gear and slider all new synchros.. i belive i broke the plastic caged bearing on the end of the shaft and that wuts rattle have driving it since i heard the sound so i wouldnt break anything

PIXER

Banned
I through a bid up, and if I decide to I WILL WIN.
But man, your gunna have take less.
THE CAR ISN'T DRIVEABLE!!!
= EXPENSE TO BRING IT BACK+FIX :kaboom:

slammdSVT

Established Member
PIXER said:
I through a bid up, and if I decide to I WILL WIN.
But man, your gunna have take less.
THE CAR ISN'T DRIVEABLE!!!
= EXPENSE TO BRING IT BACK+FIX :kaboom:

its not like the whole tranny needs to be fixed i see them on there for 3k all the time with the tranny needing work

PIXER

Banned
well............... no one bought it though?
And the others than need work........... do they still run?
Believe me, yes yours is a '00 (but still has the 100k+ )but w/ it NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE UNDER ITS OWN POWER/ NEEDING TO BE TOWED
you MAY get $2000 outa it.
Hell a guy on Autotrader was willing to take less than that for his '99 w/ 88k w/ similiar problems. (was asking $2300 but when I talked to him he just said it had to be over $1500)
Best of luck to you.
Let me know if ya still want it gone.

Last edited:

slammdSVT

Established Member
PIXER said:
well............... no one bought it though?
And the others than need work........... do they still run?
Believe me, yes yours is a '00 (but still has the 100k+ )but w/ it NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE UNDER ITS OWN POWER/ NEEDING TO BE TOWED
you MAY get $2000 outa it.
Hell a guy on Autotrader was willing to take less than that for his '99 w/ 88k w/ similiar problems. (was asking $2300 but when I talked to him he just said it had to be over $1500)
Best of luck to you.
Let me know if ya still want it gone.

its runs and drives but if u wanna take it and **** up the tranny summore go ahead but im recommending to tow it...

can a admin delete this guys post for me please..thanks

Users who are viewing this thread