F.S. 2000 black lightning

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
SOLD.......im wanting to sell my truck to get back in a fox. it just turned 51k. only mods are 12in cone filter , vb,and oil seperator. i have a bigger mass air to go with it also because i was goin to put a 6lber on. i changed to an 03 lower intake and intercooler and put ngk plugs in, and 2in drop shackles in the back. other than that it is stock. has original tonneau cover. normal wear on the seats and paint and no foggs. tires are in good shape have about 7k on them. if interested i will get pics. asking 13k obo. thanks

Last edited:

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
i dont know how to post pics so if you want some i can email them to you. thanks also looking to just sell because its not paid off yet. thanks for the offer i would love to have that notch.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Thanks for the pics man. I'm still thinking about it. But I'll post them up for you in the mean time.

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

L3.jpg

L4.jpg

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
thanks for posting pics. no grill because im in the process of getting it sand blasted ans painted. thanks for lookin
13k obo

Last edited:

Domino69

Established Member
Do you have any other photos? I am interested in this... Just signed up and I cant figure out how to pm... WTF... I use vb' but this forum is difficult..

I am in kc, but would be willing to meet half way to stl to take a look at this beast...

edit: Can I get a vin on this?

Last edited:

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
domino i cant pm you, you dont have enough posts. give me your email and i can send you whatever you want. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread