F/S 2 Gloss Black 2013 GT 500 Style rims and tires 19x 9.5

grabsand

Established Member
IMG_1311.JPG FS Two American Muscle Racing gloss black 2013 Gt 500 style 19 x 9.5 rims wrapped with Michelin Pilot sport 305/30 r 19 ZR rated tires. Tires have about 1 more season left of spirited driving and the rims are in excellent shape no curb rash or dents or dings. The rims are obviously dirty and can clear up if needed to show more shine...

I'm local out about 30 miles southwest of chicagoland and currently looking only at local sale only at this time and will not seperate the rims and tires at this moment as well. will meet up no more than an hour one way or less to get a deal done.
******* As much as I prefer not to ship, I will consider but I wont keep taking the tires to fedex for individual quotes to individual zipcodes. 500 Shipped OBO except to west coast, that will require a detailed quote.
I'm looking for 300 or best offer for the rims and tires local pickup only. Need them gone so don't be shy to ask questions and make deal..

Thanks

Jeff

Last edited:

grabsand

Established Member
i have more pics to post, but site says to large for server to process. I can text more pics to anyone whom needs them.

HandBanana

Established Member
Man I'd love it if you'd ship these bad boys but I could meet ya halfway somewhere, like Indy even. I'll shoot ya a PM

KennyBrownCV

Established Member
I am interested annd live in Warsaw Indiana. I will pm you an offer when I get home from work tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

grabsand

Established Member
will ship at buyers expense.. I have been getting alot of Q about shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread