F/S: 2.2 Kenne Bell with New Snout Design

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I am selling my 2.2 KB and going with a different setup on the car. Just curious if there is any interest out there for a 2.2 KB with the new snout design. The blower has approximately 4K miles or so on it. I have the 3.5" KB upper pulley on the blower currently and I also have a 3.10" Reichard Racing aluminum pulley for it. I am looking to get around 2,500.00 for the blower and pulleys. I also have a JLT hi-boost cold air kit that I can include or sell separately along with a set of 55lb. Deka injectors with harnesses and a set of CPR fuel rails. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested,

Thanks in advance.

tfe_man

Established Member
dude this guy doesnt wantt to sell anything i want the blower wildstang93 wants the injectors but he wont give prices so wtv anyone else that wants to sell a blower let me know thanks

"It'll Run"

Established Member
dude this guy doesnt wantt to sell anything i want the blower wildstang93 wants the injectors but he wont give prices so wtv anyone else that wants to sell a blower let me know thanks

I am selling the blower bud, the problem is that there are like 4 people ahead of you that PM ed me first to buy it.....sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread