-Bilstein Coilovers
-Kenny Brown Full Length Subframe Connectors
-4.10 Gears
-JLT CAI
-Ford Racing Clutch
-FMS Aluminum Driveshaft
-Shortblock Rebuilt less than 10k miles ago with stock internals
-Custom Tune
Car was in a minor accident a couple years ago. Former owner said his daughter took out the front end with a curb, so instead of the saleen front it just has a stock cobra front bumper. Will also need 4 new tires. Comes with the stock h-pipe. Was inspected back in Sept and is good for another 2yrs. The car isn’t perfect on the exterior, but the engine is extremely strong and sounds amazing. As for mileage, I believe it was 86000, but this isn’t actual mileage as the speedo was never reset after the gears were installed. I know I’m leaving something out, but it’s been a while since I’ve even seen the car. Selling because I’m stationed with the Army up in Alaska and will soon be deploying. I’ve had the car just shy of three years, but I haven’t even driven the car since September. The car is at my mom’s house in North Jersey, so she’ll be dealing with the sale. Asking $11,500 obo-don’t scared to make an offer, worst I can say is No. Any questions regarding the vehicle can be sent to me at [email protected] or if you’d like to see the vehicle you can set something up with mom and her e-mail is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread