F/S 1999 Black Mustang GT new wheels/tires

mustang5o

Established Member
SOLD!
I hate to do this but right now the money could be used elsewhere and losing some hours at work didn't help.

Black 1999 Mustang GT 5 speed with the charcoal cloth interior. I am the second owner and it only has 57,xxx on it. I just put 18" Chrome Saleens on the car with 245/40 Sumitomo's (around 2K on these). They were supposed to be replicas but they have the Saleen name stamped on them (with the correct font it looks like). The car has a nice after market Pioneer deck that will play mp3 burned to disk, after market speakers, 2-10" subs and a Kenwood amp. Plus it has a Flowmaster catback, K&N with air silencer removed, Steeda springs and billet fuel filler door. I don't have new pictures right now but here is the car with wheels it had when I bought it (they're are already gone). Oil changed religiously every 3k by first owner and myself. I started using Mobil1 Synthetic.

http://members.cox.net/mustang5o/side.jpg

Asking $10,000. Might consider partial trades but really need mostly cash. As for trades I might consider a cheap vehicle, bike, jet ski and possibly even other stuff (like a Wii) but I do really need mostly cash.
SOLD!

Last edited:

mustang5o

Established Member
Insurance just totalled out my old 1995 Kawasaki Jet Ski. An old two stroke Jet Ski (wave runner, sea doo...) that is in good running order might get you a decent discount on my car. I still have my trailer so I won't need a trailer.

CFRacer22

Established Member
trade for a '00 black f150? 4.6l auto, 20" american racing wheels, lowered 2" front and 4" rear, Lightning front end, intake, exhuast, chip...120k(really about 110k cause of the wheels) miles but truck is in great shape overall

mustang5o

Established Member
Your truck plus $6,000? :)

Sorry. Won't be considering full trades right now. Plus if I got a truck I want a truck. You know 4x4. Maybe raised but not lowered. Something that makes sense in Nebraska :)

Thanks for looking though.

mustang5o

Established Member
Forgot to mention that I have the factory springs, fuel door, radio and even the air silencer in case someone wanted to put the car back to factory. Well, except for the wheels and speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread