F/S 1997 Cobra w/ Nice Rims Brand New Tires

mikeisgod

Established Member
The car has 105k on the clock. 4 small dings in the paint that i've identified (door ding, or grocery cart... nothing major) The paint is in good condition but a bit of fading on the front bumper. Interior is nice, one small cigarette burn on passenger side backseat floor, covered by floor mat. Tan/Black interior. Brakes need replaced, and the motor mounts could use replacing.. Car vibrates a bit after 5500rpm due to the motor mounts (not a big deal). For some dumb reason the ABS and Radiator dummy lights are on... just drove about 300 miles on it last weekend for my National Guard drill and had no issues with engine temp etc.. previous owner stated they were like that the whole time he owned it without problems... I just bought this car 3 weeks ago or so but have to sell due to financial issues... I have brand new tires (aside from the 350 miles or so that have been put on them) 255 up front, 275 rear... beautiful chrome american racing wheels that are near perfect (found one pin head sized blemish on front right, not noticeable unless VERY close) The car drives amazing and sounds great, has been lowered... also has cherry bomb glass packs welded in.. Don't want to part with it, but have to. $7500 firm, also comes w/ stock wheels and some basically brand new studded snow tires you could either sell or mount on the stock wheels for winter driving... PM if interested. Twin Falls, Idaho 83301 (southern)

25189_118728531475385_100000147172224_296492_7712909_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread