F/S: 1996 "MYSTIC" cobra ......

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
F/S: 1996 "MYSTIC" cobra ......TRADE FOR A NICE GEN 2 LIGHTNING

i am selling this for my friend, i have seen/driven in this car it is awesome!!!

You are looking at a super mint 96 cobra # 1481, it has 44xx miles on her & she is real sexy..No scratches ,no dings,& ice cold air..the best of everything in her,no shortcuts..here goes..
SHM cobra block fully forged & built,shm blower cams,kenne bell 1.7 blower non-i/c 11psi,bassani mid length headers ceramic coated,xpipe,mufflers,etc,bear rotors,new brake pads,qa1 K-MEMBER,siemans 60lb inj.t-rex fuel pump,full gauges,built rear,axles,carrier,4:10 gears,2,koni yellows,stock t45 shifts like new,centerforce clutch,its lowered 1",not sure what parts are in but looks & handles real well,2004 cobra mystichrome interior,sct meter & tuned by job spetter jr of turbo people,all work done by super street performance of L.I.
Car made conservativly 431 hp * 422 tq.....running fat. DEF HAS MORE IN HER..
I have basically all the reciepts from the work that i've done..
No let downs here..
As far as the price goes im entertaining offers around 15k.Money talks..TRADES..MAYBE A NICE GEN 2 LIGHTNING
I'm located in BROOKLYN NY ..will help with shipping whatever i can do..would prefer a local sale though..
btw,my name is mike my email is [email protected] & my # is 347 231 8123...thank u & god bless.

Last edited:

CobraJay

Established Member
N.jpg

M.jpg

L.jpg

K.jpg

J.jpg

I.jpg

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
Cmon guys talk to me....is my price fair????? this car is going to be a collector someday & i promise u , that u will not find one nicer than mine....

jeff855svo

Established Member
Your car looks exceptionally nice, but I have seen no market for nice Mystics either. I have one for sale also on the board. Just give it time, the right buyer who will appreciate the car will come along. The only problem I see, is that the car is modified, and for collectability this is undesireable. You have an exceptionally clean car with several nice mods, stick to your price.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
thx guys for the words of wisdom...i know its a hard market for the "MYSTIC" cobra..but like i said its a awesome car..i know the mods hurt the car,but hey its a stang...
Yes the car has a front plate..

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Nice ride, those seats look expensive$, gl with the sale, too bad your not close to texas lol, actually maybe i can figure something out send all pics to [email protected] thanx, i called you and left a voicemail

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
To sweeten up the deal i have the original black leather seats & a brand new pair of bogart welded r/t's {front's}..with tires ...
I'll throw them both in with the deal..

Users who are viewing this thread