F/S 1996 cobra engine

bigcat650

Established Member
I have a 1996 cobra engine for sale has around 75000 miles runs great no smoke or rattles.Still in car if you would like to hear run.It is in a 93 coupe right now about to pull it out to start a coyote swap.will come complete minus Accessories and clutch and flywheel as I will be using some of that stuff on my swap.It has IMRC delete ford racing shorty headers C&L CAI and a BBK H-pipe.also come with computer and wiring. $2000 OBO once it is pulled I would like to have it out of my way.I would like to do pick up only I do not want to ship. I encourage local interest to come hear run. call or text
937 539 1683

bigcat650

Established Member
if anyone is interested in just the engine with no wiring computer or exhaust stuff the price will go down just make me an offer.

Shadow Z

Established Member
It's sad that these B head motors don't hold much value. My last Mark VIII engine (Identical minus the cams and forged crank) ended up being free plus a good amount of profit from selling off the trans and other parts. I hope you end up at least getting $700. I have a pair of B heads I can't give away for $100. I'm buying a Mark VIII to pull tomorrow, complete running car for $600. Hoping to make another free Teksid block out of it after the trans, cats, battery, IRS, scrap price for body, etc. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread