F/S: 1994 Ford Ranger - SoCal

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
figured i'd post this up here to see if there's any interest...

1994 Ford Ranger - 2.3L 4 cyl, 5 speed, 2WD, 140k miles

I bought this truck about 2 years ago and used it as my daily driver. i've put around 30k miles on it since i bought it and pretty much have had ZERO problems with it. all four tires are fairly new, new pioneer door speakers, alpine CD player, fresh tune up (plugs, wires, fuel filter, etc.), and i installed a new heater core a few months back.

the only problems with truck are that the A/C doesn't work (hasn't worked since i bought it, dunno why), and theres been a pesky CEL light that randomly comes and goes (hasn't hurt the trucks performance, so i really never felt like dealing with it, lol). the truck was a work truck before i bought it, so it has it's fair share of dings and scratches, but nothing too awful, and it's never had a rear bumper...but you can get one for pretty cheap if you must.

i have another daily driver now so it's just been sitting and i really don't have much use for it anymore. i usually see over 20 mpg from it, so it makes a great DD, work truck, pre-runner (has front I-beam), or first car for someone since it's cheap on the insurance :thumbup:

$2,000 OBO

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread