F/s 1984 mustang gt t/top

03ct cobra

Established Member
Hello, as the title says I have for sale my 84 mustang gt.the car has a 69 302 .30 over,Windsor jr cast iron heads fully ported and polished and wirelocked,the intake is an edelbrock torquer 2 that's also polished and port matched, fully forged crank,rods,trw forged flat tops with 10:1 compression,volley 650dbl pumper,twin holley electric fuel pumps,sumped tank,2-stage nitrous,line lock,8.8 31 spline rearend, 8 point cage,......the car has been sanded down to bare metal with all new paint and bodywork with all new emblems,decals, weather stripping,door/hatch hinges,ttop gaskets,also the car has 2 fuel pressure gages as well as nos arming switch...I bought the car in 1988..one year out of high school and had all the work done over the course of many years..I an now 42 years old.after the car was done about 11 years ago I became a dad and got married and the car has been in dry storage since then...I have all pics and receipts for work done...this is basically a turn key car...maybe needs a dash pad but even the interior has been all re done using 85 gt recaro seats.I no longer have interest in this car and I don't think its emissions legal with long tubes n no cats.the car docent have a stone chip on it. Id love to see it go to someone who will appreciate it. My name is jim and my #203 592 2654 asking 8,000$ or best.if u call I can mail pics...don't know how here..only have cellphone now. Pls feel to contact me..I live in Connecticut

Users who are viewing this thread