F/S 18x9 and 18x10 chrome saleens

smknvette

Established Member
Hey guys I've done some trading and got these wheels. They are extremely clean. I just don't need them. Looking for 500.00

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

smknvette

Established Member
I'm trying to post off my phone and it says I've reached my limit lol. My dang wireless keyboard is acting stupid on the computer lol. Can I text them?

smknvette

Established Member
Wheres my pics lol

Sorry man A guy has wanted them for 2 weeks and never did anything. He sent me a message right before I posted them and didn't see it. So I gotta give him first shot. It was my bad for not checking my messages first lol.

smknvette

Established Member
OK i had 2 guys back out this weekend so im posting these back up......I would rather not ship just for the fact it would kill the deal IMO...

They do have SVT center caps so thats worth $50-60.00 lol

IMG_1989_zps960a1a0c.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1990_zps08d1aa8f.jpg
[/URL]

smknvette

Established Member
I'm trying to get you guys shipping quotes but I'm not doing something right lol. It's saying 400.00 lol. I know that's not right. I do have boxes and stuff to ship them with. Can Anybody point me in the right direction to get shipping quotes?

MeanO3

Established Member
Just as a possible last resort kind of option id come and get them if for 400. Not exactly rich at the moment so thats even a steep offer to make but id gladly come grab them for 400. Glws

Users who are viewing this thread