F/S. 18 by 9 and 18 by 10.5 03 COBRA wheels/tires(Chrome)

onebaddstang

Established Member
hey guys, up for sell is a set of 03 cobra replica 18 inch wheels. they are 18 by 9 in the front with about 40 percent thread left pilot powers, 255/40/18 and the backs are 18 by 10.5. these wheels are in really good shape. i used never dull polish on them at least once a month and never washed them with soap/water, just water only. They come with back tires, but 1 of them is pretty much trashed because the exhaust fell into the side of the tire, still holds air. They are both 335/30/18 pilot powers as well, the other one is in good shape, i would say probably 50 percent left. make me a reasonable offer. im located in houston, texas. thanks

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
Here's the pics he sent me I can't get them at the moment so I'll help him try to sell them.
stuffforsale034.jpg

stuffforsale029.jpg

stuffforsale028.jpg

stuffforsale027.jpg

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I cant get the guy to respond to my follow up email. I am ready to pay for these. Jason, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I am guessing the wheels were sold...in which case do the courtesy to the members on this thread and say so. I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past week.

Users who are viewing this thread