F/S '06 Roushcharged Coupe

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Thanks Tom... it is a really nice car. Actually its my Brothers car in Colorado im just trying to help him sell it so he can get an 03/04 Cobra.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I just talked to my Brother he dropped the price to 29.8k...The car must go soon! He has the title in hand and ready to make a reasonable deal.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
CobrafanDT said:
Was it dyno tuned? What kind of numbers did it put down?
Not dyno tuned the processor is sent to Roush in California while, the Ford dealership installs the blower. The dealer and Roush warrenty both the blower and the install. The dealer also allowed a full extended warrenty on everything including the blower. I understand why you ask, and I suppose if I wanted to void the warrenty I could take it to a reputable shop like Mile High Dyno out here where I live, but as soon as they do any adjusting through the ecm it would for all intents and purposes in both Roushs eys and Fords eyes void the warrenty. I have not had it on the dyno for just numbers, however I just haven't had time. The reported numbers at the flywheel are supposed to be 415hp and 385lbs. feet or torque. I'm sure someone will do the math and there will be some debate, but I've heard thats around 390 and 360 at the wheels, but don't quote me as exact. I know how this site is on guys who are inaccurate. It feels like a bone stock Terminator when you drive it(no offense to any Terminator owners I had a 97 and want to buy a Termi after I sell this one) I know because my buddy has one that I've driven in stock trim. It's still a fun car to drive. Thanks for your interest any other questions [email protected] or 720-270-1045.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread