F/s 03 sonic blue cobra

03TWINSCREWED

Established Member
F/s 03 sonic blue 2.8h cobra

I bought this car and about a year and a half ago with a few mods and since then have added some more i will try to list everything. The only reason there is a "title issue" is because the car was repossed by a finance company and was missing a few parts...the finance company was not able to turn on the key and record mileage...if you run a car fax you will see the miles are consistant with what is recorded with the states...The motor was 100% gone through by Mv Performance due to the normal factory piston failure with alot of boost...It currently has
47,xxx miles on the car and about 2000miles on motor built by MV performance. CONTACT INFO: [email protected] or (706)968-2566 ask for Tyler or your more than welcome to call Mv Performance @ 770-725-7862 to verify anything I am listing on the car...

ENGINE MODS: KENNE BELL 2.8H, CP/Mod Max 17cc pistons, heads gone throught with valve job and guides replaced, Afco dual pass heat exchanger,JLT high boost cai, Accufab single blade throttle body, ARP main studs, ARP head studs, NGK TR-6 plugs, Diablosport MAFIA

EXHAUST: Bassani X-pipe and Cat back

INTERIOR: Steeda Tri-AX shifter, Raptor Blue LED shiftlight, Autometer triple gauge pod and boost gauge (not installed)

SUSPENSION: Not sure on the springs the car has...handles great...sits low and has very minimal wheel hop ,Steeda IRS bushing kit, Eradispeed 2pc rotors (front) drilled rotors (rear), Steeda caster/camber plates

FUEL: Stock tank and hat with SVT Focus pumps, 60lb injectors

TRANSMISSION: 26 spline input shaft, Ram Clutch with 300/900 disc, UPR clutch quad, firewall adjuster, and cable.

INTERIOR: Seats are flawless...non-smoker...

The car made 588RWHP on an MD-Dyno with a very safe 93 octane tune...it has alot more in it...and the pistons to handle it...

The car has a bad spot on the bumper see picture

Asking $24,500 OBO or partial trade and cash....let me know what you have...thanks...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread