F/S '03 Sonic Blue Cobra Convertible

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
As the title states, I am selling my 03 Sonic Blue Terminator Convertible. The car was purchased new in June of ’03 and currently has 43,XXX miles. I am not looking for trades or to part it, so please do not offer. I am asking $25,000. Briefly it has a JDM 2.8 pulley with 2 idlers, Accufab TB, K&N FIPK, Full KB Matrix Subframe & IRS Aluminum Bushings, Front (Steeda) & Rear (KB) Strut Tower Braces, MM Camber Plates, Bassani X-Pipe & Cat Back w/4 inch Tail Pipes, Custom Dyno Tune and put down 450 rwhp/474 rwtq. No ‘tick’ is present as the head was replaced at the factory. The car has been well maintained at a local Ford Dealer by an SVT Trained Tech and all the receipts are available. It also has a Ford Extended Service Plan of 6 yrs/75K miles still in effect. Of course, the SCT handheld tuner that holds the stock tune will also go with the car.

Body is in very good shape except for two 'small' marks. One is on PS door & one on the rear bumper. These can be wet sanded out. Car has never been in an accident. Vehicle is located in Spring Valley, NY – that’s right over the North NJ border in NY State.

Cobra5076.jpg

Cobra521074.jpg

Cobra521073.jpg

Cobra521072.jpg

Cobra5073.jpg

Cobra507.gif

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/347235129.html

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks for looking! :burnout:

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I have seen, and ridden in this car, its tight, and very well kept!!!
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread