F/S 03/04 cobra parts Dfw area

fordracing19

Established Member
These parts are off my 03 cobra I just sold. Nothing is wrong with any of the parts. Cat back has 13k miles everything else has less than 4k miles.
Billetflow hub,2.76,2.93 The 2.93 is new
Billetflow 4 pulley kit and snub bracket
Billetflow pulley remover and installer
Goodyear 4080745 Gatorback belt
Drop in K&N style filter
Upr off road x pipe
Magnaflow catback
Diablosport predator
The tuner has a custom tune for all of the parts. The tune is by the One and Only Jeremy that use to be the bad a$$ HPP tuner.
I would like to sell as a package deal but will separate in a few weeks.
If you drive to my shop I will install all parts for $100 I have a lift and all tools.

pred3.gif

pred2.gif

pred1.gif

magnaflow-1.gif

cobraparts1.gif

cobraparts.gif

fordracing19

Established Member
black01mustang said:
Was it you that was having the problems with the rearend vibrating and ford couldnt fix it?
Yes. Car is sold. Was in the shop 5 times over a 3 year period with 17k miles and never got fixed. Has 3 months of warranty left but it was time to move on. I really miss the power.
100_0023resize.gif

100_0024resize.gif

Last edited:

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
I have Christmas money and only need a few of those parts. Be sure to post up when you are willing to seperate. Thanks

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
How much for the pulleys? Also for the maggie catback? I'd love to have both; the pulleys for my car (obviously) & the catback for my g/f's 99 vert.

Let me know & thanks:beer:

Last edited:

fordracing19

Established Member
When I bought the pulleys some were new and some used. They were in great shape and on my car for 4k miles or since june. My car had other issues that depressed me so I didnt drive it much.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
fordracing: I like what I see but let me sleep on it? I've got several things I'd like to have right now & just need to decide if I want to drop a few bills on this. Most likely I will....just want to mull it (not mullet:D) over for a bit if that's alright.
thanks,
tbgt

Users who are viewing this thread