F/S (03-04 cobra 6 sp) tranny

BAD1

Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:

1500 shipped but if you get it today or put a down paymant of 500 down, i can do 1200 shipped. maybe even cheaper.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
This user does not have a trade rating on the forum, when I asked for his paypal name, he refused to give it to me unless I was spending money, so I couldnt check his rating on that, then he told me to check his ebay account which had supposedly has 13 positive sales. With all the rip offs that have been happening on the forum lately. I am strongly advising not to purchase.

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
I highly doubt he would be attempting a deal with me and meeting with me locally (well my friend because I am in Iraq) if he was scamming.... We live fairly close to eachother.... and he sent me pics.... soo I think he is legit... Ill change his trader rating if all works out well.... just putting in a word on him... dont wanna judge the guy just yet....

BAD1

Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
This user does not have a trade rating on the forum, when I asked for his paypal name, he refused to give it to me unless I was spending money, so I couldnt check his rating on that, then he told me to check his ebay account which had supposedly has 13 positive sales. With all the rip offs that have been happening on the forum lately. I am strongly advising not to purchase.

what is your problem man? do you understand that people can rip you off with you paypal id? dont start talking stuff you dont know !!! no im not giving any one my paypal id unless they are sending me money. other than that you dont need it. i dont have time to rip anyone off so keep your comments to yourself. and just dont buy from me witch i really dont care about. and as for ebay it was 19 positive sale you should look and shut your mouth. And i see you only have 1 rating!! and you want my paypal id !! YEA RIGHT !!!!

BAD1

Established Member
WHiTE03MACh said:
I highly doubt he would be attempting a deal with me and meeting with me locally (well my friend because I am in Iraq) if he was scamming.... We live fairly close to eachother.... and he sent me pics.... soo I think he is legit... Ill change his trader rating if all works out well.... just putting in a word on him... dont wanna judge the guy just yet....

just let me know when.

BAD1

Established Member
marcul29 said:
where is thr trainny locate? how many miles on it? what else does it come with? clucth,pressure plate,flywheel.crossmenber,driveshaft? please PM or email me at [email protected] for pics and details
I pmed you on this on 12-22-06

Users who are viewing this thread