F/S 01 Zinc Yellow Cobra

Fitzgerald0587

Established Member
I am Selling my 2001 mustang cobra after a long and hard fought debate. It has 110,000 miles on the body. I threw a rod bearing last year and decided to have the motor built for boost. Like other I was laid off and now have to sell my baby.

Engine: Built 3k Miles ago
Stock Head & Cams
Probe 4340 H beam rods
with Arp 2000 bolt upgrade
Manely Pistons
Arp Headstuds and Mainstuds
New Racing oil pump
Teskid Block
CR Lowered to 9-1

Drivetrain:
SRA Swap out of a 99 GT(rebuilt 10k miles ago)
3.73 Ford Racing Gears
31 spline Ford Racing Trac-lok differintial
New Clutch installed 10k miles ago.

17x9" Chrome American Racing rims in the front and 17x10.5 Chrome American Racing Deep Dish Rims in the back. Oil is changed every 2500 miles with full Synthetic,It has been garaged kept and out of the weather most days. Engine was put in by a local shop that deals with High performance cars. I am looking to get $11,000 for it as i have put a decent amount of time and money put into this car. I am looking for a good gas mileage car and would consider a your car plus cash for mine. You can message me on here or your can call/text me @ (903)245-2279 anytime after 3pm on the weekdays or anytime on the weekend. Having some problems with loading the pictures but I can email or text (being the easiest) my internet sucks. Will be taking more pictures in a few days. Will get some pictures up of the interior as soon as possible, but it is in great condition for the mileage. There are no rips, just some wearing on the driver seat from getting in and out. There two small scratches about the rear fender(will also get pics up).

Pictures by Fitzgerald0587 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Fitzgerald0587

Established Member
Bills are coming in for the month need to give this baby a new home. I am willing to work in anyway and will entertain offers.

airstang93

Established Member
how much for the tuner? id be willing to take the car to but i already have an 01 cobra and the wife wont let me get another... glws man and if u do want to part ways with the tuner and its not locked pm me..

Users who are viewing this thread