F/S.. 01 mustang cobra bumper, laser red

onebaddstang

Established Member
hey guys trying to sell my mustang cobra front bumper. has no fog lights but does come with the black bezels. had a chin spoiler but it is now gone so of course it would need that. in pretty good shape, few rock chips but nothing bad. its painted laser red tinted, painted about 1 year ago and matches pretty damn good. make me some offers. i really dont want to ship, but will if needed and the shipping was paid for. i am in houston, texas if someone is local. thanks

onebaddstang

Established Member
sent you an email, but forgot to put a subject, so its from [email protected]. heres a pic for anyone else that is interested.

jasoncarrrfrontyarddnoplate.jpg

onebaddstang

Established Member
im taking offers right now, im not sure what something like this is worth. i bought it from the ford dealership and was told its a cobra R take off bumper without the from valance. i know it was a red when i bought it brand new from them.

onebaddstang

Established Member
actually thats not a mach one chin, its an cobra chin. im not sure if it would fit, i would think so, but have no idea! want it gone this weekend, make some offers!

onebaddstang

Established Member
umm the offers ive been getting are between 180-200. its still for sale, have 3 guys really interested but i still have not seen cash so..

onebaddstang

Established Member
pm sent back to everyone, still up for grabs. willing to do 175, you come get it! lmk i want it gone this weekend

mach1gsxr

Established Member
onebaddstang said:
pm sent back to everyone, still up for grabs. willing to do 175, you come get it! lmk i want it gone this weekend

Let me get with the wife to see if she wants to take a road trip to houston this week. I will get back with you around 2 today. I can pay you cash for it. Let me know if your willing to wait till 2 today for me to come pick it up.

THanks.

onebaddstang

Established Member
thats fine, lmk. everyone keeps saying they want it but i guess it doesnt go through, it does have a few chips, but theres another one on here with fog lights and the guy wants 425 for it! i think 175 is extremely fair, meaning i sold one with a crack and no bezels for 100.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
onebaddstang said:
thats fine, lmk. everyone keeps saying they want it but i guess it doesnt go through, it does have a few chips, but theres another one on here with fog lights and the guy wants 425 for it! i think 175 is extremely fair, meaning i sold one with a crack and no bezels for 100.

Sorry bro, but wife has other plans for Sunday. I can pick it up the following weekend and then pay you. :shrug: Im really interested but prefer to pay cash and pick it up at the same time. So if you sell it before then my loss. LMK.

Users who are viewing this thread