F/S 01 Bullitt in jersey

flattrack53

Established Member
dude...You posted a link to another forum that just give facts about your car and no pictures...Then you post a craigslist add and again has no pictures and has the exact same info you just posted!!! Im sofa king we todd did

98ABcobra

Established Member
dude...You posted a link to another forum that just give facts about your car and no pictures...Then you post a craigslist add and again has no pictures and has the exact same info you just posted!!! Im sofa king we todd did

Learn to scroll down smart guy. Don't try to be a helpful smartass. Don't post unless you have an actual reason to.

98ABcobra

Established Member
Please stop spaming. If i a week ago, I make a post saying "pictures" that means it has pictures. Do not keep spaming my thread.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
didnt know MM made 5 bolt CC plates...

GLWS though!!! Clean looking bullet.. not sure if ive ever seen it around.. possibly

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Please stop spaming. If i a week ago, I make a post saying "pictures" that means it has pictures. Do not keep spaming my thread.
Actually, have to side with flattrack53 here. Don't come into the MACA Forum trying to sell your car with a link to a link to a link. Post the information about your car in the thread so we don't have to go searching all over the place to see what the deal is.

Here, I did the discriptive part for you....You just need to add the pics.

2001 DHG Bullitt
48k miles. I am the 3rd owner, the first one owned it for about a year and the second one had it until 2008 when I purchased it.
BBK Long tube headers and o/r x pipe
Mac catback dumped over the rear
JLT Cold air intake.
MGW short shifter
Slotted front and rear brakes
Ford racing 4:10 gear with moser 31 spline axles and cobra center section posi unit with carbon clutches
H&R springs with tokico blues on all 4 corners
Edlebrock adjustable uppers and hotchkis lower control arms
Steeda blue bump steer kit
Qa1 Tubular K-member
Ram clutch
Maximum motorsports 5 bolt caster camber plates
18" Black deep dish Bullitts with polished lip with newer sumotomo tires.
Hood is painted gloss black up the middle and flares out along with the hood lines. Looks very clean and factory. More pictures upon serious inquiry

Car is clean and will get a full detail before it is sold. I just washed it but right now don't have the time to spend a few hours on it. Any questions, feel free to ask or pm me. I am pretty busy with work and school so pm would be best since I will get an email to my phone. I do owe money on it since I am a broke college kid. The title is at my credit union about 20 mins away from my house and will be easily gotten with cash or a certified check.

$12,000. OBO Do not waste my time. I do not need help selling it.
I am willing to entertain trade offers for 99 an up F150 4x4's and cash on top.
I will let you look over the car and see all the ins and outs, but only I will be driving the car unless money is first exchanged. Otherwise, do not expect me to hand you the keys.

Email me with your number if interested and I will get back to you

Car is 20 mins outside Philly in south Jersey

Users who are viewing this thread