F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

Spitfire_17

Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
no 5 speed ones at this time. I will ask the question though
let us know man, im sure alot of 5speed guys might buy one also lol, and what about that lighter? :-D were did u get that

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
I don't have the lighter, it was a borrowed pic. As far as the 5 speed ones, like I said, I'm not making any money or anything. I'm just doing this to help out a few of my friends and I want one for my self. If they even think about it, I will hook you up with them and someone else can organize the GP for that one.

Homebrew

Established Member
I wonder how many less than 100 he would be willing to do. The reason I say that, no offense to anyone, is that some people inevitably will back out when it comes time to put up the money. Are you gonna try to shoot past 100 to account for that? I'm interested, but not ready to be added to the list. Are you gonna get to 100 then cut it off?

-Kevin

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
I'll probably try to shoot over 100 just a little bit but when I am past that # and I make the call, the orders are done. I got a feeling some people will back out and that is why I will go above and beyond a little. You can just buy the insert but it is becommend that you send in your knob to have it put on, the choice is yours. UPDATED!!

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I'm in as well. I called GG&G b4 I saw this post and spoke to William and he said I needed to round up 25 people b4 they would consider doing it, so I think we'll be fine.

J.T.

Established Member
I'm in for 1.

Will there be time to order a knob once the purchase is set up or should we take the chance and order it now?

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Count me in. I'd really want to have an entirely new knob instead of shipping mine.

Users who are viewing this thread