f**k me

gud2goe

Established Member
so..dude hits my 11' on saturday...(no license or insurance..of course) really not much damage to the front bumper cover. most will clean up with scratch remover i am hoping before i have to buy a new cover. my question is, i notice along the hood line the gap to the bumper cover is now off...is there a way to straighten:fm::cuss: that gap line?

1320 Junkie

Established Member
so..dude hits my 11' on saturday...(no license or insurance..of course) really not much damage to the front bumper cover. most will clean up with scratch remover i am hoping before i have to buy a new cover. my question is, i notice along the hood line the gap to the bumper cover is now off...is there a way to straighten:fm::cuss: that gap line?

Yes pull your radiator shroud off and theres two 10mm bolts that hold the top of your bumper down...try and adjust there.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Should of set the scum bag and his car on fire. No one needs people like that in this world.

moncho

Established Member
Check to see if you have "uninsured motorist" on your insurance, some states allow this option. If you have it then you have the right to make a claim. Then again if the damage doesn't exceed the deductible you don't have a claim. Still may be worth looking into.

Best of luck.
Ray

nxhappy

Established Member
wow, first you need to punch that guy in the face

also - try using McGuires scratch remover....it works wonders

gud2goe

Established Member
@blwn......thanks..i will give that a shot....
@nx.........i love me some mcguires....thats what i use
@moncho..i do have uninsured motorist but will try this route first...but if i cant get it all looking good i will get all new stuff...

with all that said...i might be time to do the new heat exchanger and the like..the whole "while i am at it i might as well do......." ....lol.....my girl loves it when i get in that mode...

Users who are viewing this thread