F*ckin' Fast Shift Knob (Never Opened/Installed)

itsjustaGT

Established Member
Thick headed responses read the posts above you. $135 shipped.

If you're not interested or willing to pay it, stay out of the thread and move along.

BadSvt04

Killer Cobra
Established Member
Or just save some money and get one from GG&G shipped for around 80 buck they are the same damn thing. 04 cobra shift knobs that they machine. I offered her 125 like a dumbazz glad she did take my offer and I did some research and found some cheaper. Don't think your your gonna get your $135

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
Or just save some money and get one from GG&G shipped for around 80 buck they are the same damn thing. 04 cobra shift knobs that they machine. I offered her 125 like a dumbazz glad she did take my offer and I did some research and found some cheaper. Don't think your your gonna get your $135

Does gg&g make them in 10th anniversary?

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

MysticRob

Established Member
Thick headed responses read the posts above you. $135 shipped.

If you're not interested or willing to pay it, stay out of the thread and move along.

OP, I'm sure you can see why the natives are restless. You have no trader feedback, limited posts, not a whole lot of patience, and have apparently overpriced your item by ~$50, so unless you drop the price to account for these factors you may be here awhile.

I've never seen a For Sale item moved to Smackdown but it may not be far off. LOL :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread