F-350 running 100psi

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Silly Rx7 staging lights arn't for kids ;P

Sorry if this is a re-post, I went through the first 3 pages looking at the subjects, but didn't see anything that would indicate this was already posted.

no search function is teh sux :nonono:

Anyways.... If you haven't seen it, ENJOY! :burnout:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I've actually been looking for that video because my friends didnt believe it..thanks for posting it again.

stretch

Established Member
thats what diesels do, they smoke. my friends brother has a 04 dodge with the cummins motor and he's pushin 55psi on the complete stock motor. he says the motor will handle up to 60 stock but all that has to be changed to support 70+psi is changing out the stock head gasket for an aftermarket one. pretty crazy what those diesels can take.

love bandit2

Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
Can that black smoke bellowing out of the exaust can't be good.

havent you ever seen a tractor pull? when you run tons of boost on a diesel you gotta run it REALLY rich.

longrodLX

Established Member
that was right out here in vegas. thats the first time i saw it but my friends were tellin me about it

vibrantredcobra

Established Member
does anyone have any more info on this truck

I would like to know as much about it as possible, I want to make my stroker keep up with my 93 cobra

SilverOH3SVT

Jettai Master/Texas LEO
Established Member
From what I've read on that truck, it has the Cummins straight 6 in it, 100 PSI with Propane and Nitrous.

1994ta

Actually the black smoke isn't as bad as you think... It's mostly carbon that comes back down onto the ground and filters groundwater :)

But I've HEARD (not sure) that particles in that smoke are cancer-causing.. :S

CTmatt

Established Member
diesels are the ultimate sleepers. when you think of a diesel, you think of a souty slow truck, but in reality they can be fast as hell. i have a duramax diesel thats pushing 375hp and 702 ft lbs of torque and it screams, and im still not as fast as some of the other guys. i know guys running 11 and 12 second quarter miles with diesels. in my opinion i think it kicks ass. i love pulling up next to cars and they think (look at this fool who suped up his diesel), and then waste them. i only get 32 psi outta my truck, but nothings more fun than wailing on somebody, having the 4 inch exhaust screaming behind you, and blowing black sooty smoke at the guy your racing the whole time. :lol:

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
Hey SilverOH3SVT its a Ford F350 crew cab with 7.3L powerstroke diesel.So you know its not a Dodge (cummins turbo straight six).That is who has cummins turbo straight six diesel is Dodge not Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread