F-250psd vs TUNDRA V8

eman347

Established Member
so my boss was bragging about smoking one of the other guys here at work....my boss has a x-cab Tundra v8 and this other dude has a s/c Bonnaville (He thinks its sick) so anyways.....i ended up lining up with him on the way home.....so from the light...he jumps on me...maybe a fender....my 8800 lb PSD blew right past him blowing the lovely DIESEL SMOKE ALL OVER HIS PRETTY GRAY TRUCK! but then he tried saying..."i didnt even get over 3 grand" and im all..."TUH YEAH!!! ME EITHER!" but still...i know he didnt get out of it...hes got exhaust on it and it was screaming.....a kill is a kill in my book!! :burn:

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
My boss has an 04' 6.0L PSD with the Edge Tuner... On power level "5", that truck HAULS

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Good kill man..I've seen many PSD's with tuners/chips get the best of japanese sports cars :rockon:

fre

Established Member
Shit, I saw an 11 second f350. Was the funniest thing I've seen. I think he started in like 4th gear and brake boosted.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
I used to have a 99 f-250sd diesel with a 6 inch lift,315-75-16 tires and a new turbo, 110 hp chip,intake and stright pipes. Sounded wicked and would dump black smoke like no other. Was fast for the size and would surprize many cars on the street. Sold it when i got rid of the ex , time for a new truck and girl. Miss the truck but love my cobra :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread