exxhaust???

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
tk2, I sent you the clip. Soul Rebel and Matt give me an E-mail address if you want it.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Thanks, EastCoast5.0. Truck sounded pretty mean. If nothing else, you can always count on flowmasters for a nice, deep tone.

tk2

Established Member
Yeah thanks dude. I'll try and get a small clip of my set over the weekend.

1STGenBrodix

Established Member
exhaust

I have a 93, Im running 11.90's naturally asperated. For exhaust Im running Hooker full length 11/2" headers to a 3" H pipe and out 21/2" pipes to 3 chamber flows dumped. Works great for me. This is the best way to go but the hardest, I pulled the front gas tank so I could have a true staight dule exhaust system that freed up at least 30 hp that where getting robbed by the y pipe set up.

1STGenBrodix

Established Member
On my 93' Im running hooker full length headers through 40 series 3 chamber flowmasters and it rattles pictures on the walls, if you want louder than that then go with two chambers, and evan louder then go with simple one chambers either way they really free up your exhaust and they make plenty of racket

1993 Lightning 11.90's naturally asperated

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
if you want loud, just cut the pipes about a foot behind the big flange and dump it. very loud. the drone will rattle your teeth at highway speeds.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i didi it while waiting on my bassani cat back. it sounded great, but was too much for any kind of highway driving. it actually cancelled out my stereo, and would literally rattle your teeth. it did sound cool as hell from outside the truck tho.

Users who are viewing this thread