Extra Pair of hands?

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm pulling my IRS out tonight or tomorrow night... The car is sitting in a garage in west bloomfield (Pontiac Trail & 5 North). I could use an extra pair of hands, and possibly some advice on where to ship it from (it's going to cali).

I'm new to michigan, just started at ford.... So it'd be cool to meet some of the MCT members anyway.

Let me know, beer is on me.

-Chris Carella "Kitt"

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
man, I barely have time to wash my car lately...

but we'll do our best to get ya some helping hands :beer:

shetheri

Established Member
That is right where I live, as well, right off Haggerty and 15 mile. I can help tomorrow night. Tonight is out, as I am meeting with a RE agent @ 6 PM and the Pistons play at 8:30. Let me know if you need the help tomorrow.

Scott

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
shetheri said:
That is right where I live, as well, right off Haggerty and 15 mile. I can help tomorrow night. Tonight is out, as I am meeting with a RE agent @ 6 PM and the Pistons play at 8:30. Let me know if you need the help tomorrow.

Scott

good pair of hands there...Scott willbe able to help you turn your Cobra into a Mustang :poke: ;-)

I'm taking Gary's route and building up another IRS on the bench so that I can do a complete swap

Last edited:

Stang2WRX

Established Member
shetheri said:

Scott

Awesome, im off green lake Rd... on manderson terrace.

PM me a cell # or something, I'll shoot ya a call.

Piston's... who are they? haha jk... I'm gonna catch the game at applebees on haggerty probably, just moved up from NY so this routing for the piston's thing is new...

Stang2WRX

Established Member
Was great meeting scott this friday... he was a big help.

The cobra is ready to live it's life as a mustang.

normal_IRS%20003.jpg

normal_IRS%20002.jpg

normal_IRS%20001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread