Extender on Cobra, WOW!!

94CobraPace

Established Member
Got the extender on, after it was modified by Sam G for use on the Cobra. All I can say is WOW. Had the air fuel ratio at 12:0-1 and it felt good. Shifts are much stronger. Even got rubber in 3rd and started to get wheel hop @ 5k in 2nd. Just driving normal it felt stronger. I left my timing @ 14 degrees and only heard detonation 1 time, temp is a cool 55. Started to rain and shifting with any throttle gets wheel spin. So could not play with the air fuel ratio any, started to rain. I will try 12.5 & 13 when it is not raining.
There is a dyno day coming up Nov 23 at a new shop in Houston, RSI, and I think they give air fuel ratio on the dyno print out. I will try out 12.5 or 13 later on the dyno and maybe 13.5 ro 14, depending on the air fuel ratio. I am looking to get over 250 rwhp and 300 rwtq after new FRPP 65 mm TB & extender. Last dyno I got 248 & 295.
Worth the wait on Sam G for the Cobra mod, thanks Sam for the quick turn around a e-mails. Definatly worth the $175 I got it on e-bay & 70 for the Cobra mod. Can't wait for dry weather to play with it more.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread