Extended warranty

jay38372

Established Member
I remember reading here one time there was a dealer that sold Ford extended warranties cheaper than any other dealer out there, but according to some members here the search function doesn't seem to be working. Does anybody have any info on that dealer so I can get one seeing as I'll be keeping my car for a very long time and according to my daughter it'll be hers when I'm dead lol. Thanks.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Anyone had any warranty work done with this Plan/Provider? If so, any issues or worth the money for this coverage.?

Snoopy49

Established Member
The provider is Ford, so any Ford dealer will honor the warranty. Only you can determine if it is worth the cost. For me, it was cheap insurance considering the prices for parts and labor.

If your planning on modding the car, it may not be worth the price. Since it is an extension of Fords original warranty, all exemptions apply. Anything that would void the original warranty, will void the extension.

Ford Protect Extended Service and Maintenance Plans

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
Anyone had a claim under an extended warranty? If so, please post your experience and your view on whether the warranty lived up to it's promises.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
You dont need to go through ford to get extended warranty. I got an additional 4 yr 60k bumper to bumper after my 3 yr factory ran out from audi for $750. They offered a 8 yr 100k mile for 1350. Both good deals

Last edited:

norcalcobra

Established Member
i got the extended when i bought the car. Been worth it. Had some gaskets replaced on the block. Got free rental car while repairs were being made. I plan to put the car back in the shop for additional issues, popping sound while turning.

Users who are viewing this thread