Experience with Eric Vaughn widened Super Snake wheels

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful!
Stance perfect to me, I liked my L-spring front drop and stock handling/ride.
-J

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Damn that car looks good Paluka!! Lucky you on the driveway, mine was scraping going in and out after I went to the L springs. It wasn't quite low enough for me but I knew the scraping would only get worse. That's why I bagged the car... ride low as I want, and still get in and out of the driveway. Maybe a little bit of driving and an alignment will pull that front passenger in.

paluka21

Established Member
Damn that car looks good Paluka!! Lucky you on the driveway, mine was scraping going in and out after I went to the L springs. It wasn't quite low enough for me but I knew the scraping would only get worse. That's why I bagged the car... ride low as I want, and still get in and out of the driveway. Maybe a little bit of driving and an alignment will pull that front passenger in.

Thanks Zen. You definitely can't beat the convenience and adjust ability of the air suspension you have. It's an awesome set up.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Dan,

That looks really sharp!

Yep, my passenger sticks out a little further as well. It really annoyed me at first but I am getting more tolerant. I agree, the ride is good and I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth it is.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread