EXHAUST?

slick0478

Established Member
I SEE ALOT OF YOU GUYS DIFFER WITH EXHAUST SET UPS IN YOUR TRUCKS I AM GONNA GO WITH MAGNAFLOW 14416'S AND X PIPE BEFORE MUFFLERS WITH STOCK TIPS (NEW TAIL PIPES MANDREL BENT) SO I SEE SOME OF YOU SAY THIS SET UP LOOSES POWER IS THIS TRUE? IF SO HOW MUCH WILL I NOTICE IT OR JUST BE TO DAMN HAPPY ON HOW GOOD IT SOUNDS LET ME KNOW CAUSE IM GETTING IT DONE NEXT WEEK AND THE GUY HAS BOTH MAGNAFLO MUFFLERS
I APPRECIATE IT
SLICK

Johnny AC

Established Member
:coolman: Mr. Slick, JDM has exactly what you're looking for and being in North Jersey it would be an easy trip and well worth it. Good luck, John H.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny AC
:coolman: Mr. Slick, JDM has exactly what you're looking for and being in North Jersey it would be an easy trip and well worth it. Good luck, John H.

I spent the day at JDM on Monday and he must have had orders for 5 full dual exhausts from the new headders back. The thing is stainless and really great looking and adds about 30-35 HP at the rear wheel.

I would get one, but after my last two visits to JDM, I am out of cash.

plus the next mod must be something that helps deliver all this power I have now to the ground with some serious handling other than in a straight line:sad

Users who are viewing this thread