Exhaust Video

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I have full exhaust, Lund tune, and JLT cold air. Made 420....made 409 with x-pipe, CAI, and tune? Figured it would have picked up more. Everybodys dyno is different. I'm not chasing dyno numbers thats for sure. I have a 98 octane tune for the track days and pulls much harder!!

No cats!

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Love the sound. I am thinking that you are enjoying these events much more than the 10sec passes.

86Fbody

Established Member
I meant to ask, is your car stock other then the exhaust and tune? While watching the video it looks like the other Boss can keep up in the slower sections, but you of course blow him away when you hit those straights.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I meant to ask, is your car stock other then the exhaust and tune? While watching the video it looks like the other Boss can keep up in the slower sections, but you of course blow him away when you hit those straights.

CAI, Exhaust, and tune only.

03 KYL

Established Member
Tony, that sounds great man and looks like a heck of a lot of fun. I have been working on getting a deal on a GB Boss for the past few weeks, hope to have one soon myself.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Tony, that sounds great man and looks like a heck of a lot of fun. I have been working on getting a deal on a GB Boss for the past few weeks, hope to have one soon myself.

You won't regret it! I've owned a ton of cars and this is the most fun with a out of box car ever.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
That's pretty impressive then, you should do brake ducts and HPS's or HP+'s once your brakes start fading.

I did the brake ducts, p springs, mecto LCA and relo brackets, and BMR panhard.

I'm going to get it aligned and Hawk pads for next time out.
I picked up a set of TSW 18x9.5 wheels with hoosier R6's on them for a killer deal too. I'm going to wait on using them until I'm a better driver.

86Fbody

Established Member
That probably a good idea, I have heard R compound tires aren't very forgiving if you push them too far.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sounds great, we've been doing a bunch of the ARH Headers on these cars.

They sound really good on them.

I have our lund cam tune on my personal car as well.

Sounds awesome on these cars

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Sounds great Tony!!! Looks like a blast too... I hope to get out there soon. I'm thinking with you mods I am going to have trouble staying near by...lol

Users who are viewing this thread