Exhaust Vid

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Took a vid of the exhaust today. FRPP shorty headers, custom h-pipe with 2 hi-flow cats and single chamber flows..
th_TruckCobraandMisc016.jpg

Marcosvt

Svt Power
Established Member
Bro it sounds awesome i have some welded in single chamber flows and a ghetto o/r x pipe with 2 cats but i hate them but i loved yours so i guezz i will go with an h pipe, bro how loud does it sound at wot and do u think it would sound as good with a off road h pipe thanks.

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Bro it sounds awesome i have some welded in single chamber flows and a ghetto o/r x pipe with 2 cats but i hate them but i loved yours so i guezz i will go with an h pipe, bro how loud does it sound at wot and do u think it would sound as good with a off road h pipe thanks.

Thanks man...it is LOUD at wot...it just loud all the time..period. Talking on the cell is out of the question. I really didn't anticipate it being that loud, but it turned out pretty good i think.

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
thanks for all the compliments...so ya'll think 2 chamber would sound better? The headers, hpipe, and single chambers were on the car when I bought it...

Users who are viewing this thread