Exhaust Tips

hopony

Established Member
Last night we had to modify my over axle pipes and where the mufflers mount to clear a new anti roll bar. Mufflers ended up moving 1.5 to 2 inches back. Not sure about the way it looks, but almost sounds stock now when cruising at highway speeds. Also get less nasty no cat smell. So that is nice. What do you guys think should I keep it or search for different tips.

wpid-20140211_173020.jpg

wpid-20140211_173015.jpg

wpid-20140211_173027.jpg

hopony

Established Member
I dunno know but to me the bigger issue would be getting that road debris off the paint.

I will make sure I wash it in the rain next time I post a pic.

lol its obviously a joke guys, laugh

That is what I thought when I first saw it.

Things look like they are ready to launch a potato

Yeah what was supposed to be a simple project turned into a 6 hour ordeal. To make a long story short I purchased a used BMR extreme anti roll bar on ebay. Unfortunately it was their old design and it only fits up to a 2010. So we had to fab up mounts for the bar and extend the over axle pipes to clear the mount for the bar. Result is potato shooters we didn't have time to shorten.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-15377/overview/

Going to see if any of the local parts houses have these. They look to be 2 inches shorter than what I have.

BUCKET

Established Member
Put a 90 on them with flaps! Be all like " vrrrooooom and the flaps all come up like big rig". Yeah. Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread