Exhaust tips!

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
Girth-58.jpg

Magnaflow 4" Tips:beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
DSG03SVT said:
So then do I just get the 18" and have them stick out 3"?? I'd prefer to keep the tips in the location they are in right now. Does anyone sell 15" tips?

Take it to an exhaust shop and have them weld them in. They should be able to weld the hanger on the tips, as well as move them back to the point your original tips were at!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
lloyyd ..... What Kind of wheel and tire combo is that. Looks nice on white

Last edited:

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
i run a mac exhaust set up.. love it, but the tips suck.. i took the cat back off, re arranged, got the tips how i want them and viola - they're all cockeyed again, and i striped one of the nuts that you tighten to adjust the side-to-side hanger on the driver side tip.. i need some 4" rolled, 45o slash cut tips to weld in, or at least go on stock hangers..

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
20102.jpg

http://www.borla.com/products/product_multi_detail.aspx?cat=3&type=57&desc=Polished+Tips|Single+Round+Intercooled

Vmnous285

Established Member
goody03 said:
20102.jpg

http://www.borla.com/products/product_multi_detail.aspx?cat=3&type=57&desc=Polished+Tips|Single+Round+Intercooled

does any one have any pics of these tips on a cobra or a mustang?

NateV8

Established Member
Cold Brew and FEARLE5S - I have some Chrome 4" rolled tips with 3" inlets that I am selling. They have to be welded on.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
goody03 said:

I've seen these tips in person on a GT and they looked horrible, I thought they looked kinda cool by that pic when I was looking around, but in person they just don't look right IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread