Exhaust thoughts

Phyxius

Established Member
I was thinking about doing my own exhaust, instead of buying a cat back system. What I to do is run two of those single chamber flowmasters and an X pipe and a set of polished stainless tips.

What I want to know is where could I get an X pipe?

Do you think this is a good idea, or shoulld I just buy a cat back system?

Lee

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
You can get a x-pipe from Mark@LFP. I have heard the One chamber flows and x-pipe combo it sounds good but I love my Silverbullet and high flow cats.

spyder207

Established Member
00SVT said:
You can get a x-pipe from Mark@LFP. I have heard the One chamber flows and x-pipe combo it sounds good but I love my Silverbullet and high flow cats.

Which high flow cats did you go with? Did they bolt straight up to the Silver Bullett?

Thanks,

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
if your looking for a good sound and loud, the one chambers are the way to go i had them on my 5.0 with an off road x pipe they were nasty id like to hear them on a L

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I am running high flow cats from mofo's and the silverbullet and it sounds good. I am wanting more so Long Tubes are in the Soon. I have a video clip over on Lightningrodder.com in the exhaust files of my truck if you wanna check it out.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Just heard back from Mark. I was thinking about dropping my mid-pipes w/ high-flow cats and going w/ the off-road pipe. This will make my Bassani totally obnoxious! :rockon:

Ron,

Yes, Bassani offers a mid pipe no cats.
Stainless steel.................................................................................................$359.00
Aluminized steel..............................................................................................$279.00

Both in stock. Let me know. Thanks for your inquiry. Speak to you soon.

NEW!! SCT Big Air MAF..................................................................................$239.00
Dyno-Jet Wideband Commander.......................................................................$439.00

Back In stock!

LFP EXtreme performance heat exchangers......................................................$359.00

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Users who are viewing this thread