Exhaust Sound Clips

Brucealeg

Established Member
Guys,
I'm about to buy a Catback for my 03. Could some of you post some sound clips of the more popular models? I'd like to hear what kind of sound they make before I buy. Stinger, Maggies etc.

Thanks,
Bruce

TheHylandr

wuzzzzzzzzup?
Established Member
I have a Bassani catback...it's amazing!!! You can't go wrong!!! I added a Magnaflow X-Pipe and I think that I like the sound better with the stock H-pipe. It's a deeper rumble. With the X-pipe it's more of a typical mustang sound...it's hard to explain, LOL.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Yuckfou, Excellent video and quality sound clips. Since I can't search can you tell me exactly what your exhaust set up is? Your post just says stinger. I'm new to the mod thing but your clip has sold me on doing exhaust this Spring.

Thanks in advance.

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
Originally posted by 03silvr10thvert
Yuckfou, Excellent video and quality sound clips. Since I can't search can you tell me exactly what your exhaust set up is? Your post just says stinger. I'm new to the mod thing but your clip has sold me on doing exhaust this Spring.

Thanks in advance.

I should have included that info.

Stock H-pipe and the Borla Stinger cat-back.

Here's a few more for ya:rockon: :rockon:

03_Cobra_Stinger_First_thru_Fourth.mp3

03_Cobra_Stinger_Wheelspin_in_First.mp3

03_Cobra_Stinger_Cruising_60mph_Sixth_Gear.mp3

03_Cobra_Stinger_Easy_Take_Off.mp3

03_Cobra_Stinger_Wheel%20Hop-Peddling.mp3

Stinger Dyno Vid3

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Awesome Yuckfou! I've been waiting for a vid of Stingers that had some decent sound quality. I've been debating even before I bought my '04 whether I was going to do Stingers or Bassani. I love the tips on the Stingers, but I'd never heard them on a Cobra. I just made up my mind, though. Stingers it is! Thanks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread