Exhaust Question????

ram002

Established Member
I have a 2011 GT that I put the SVT GT500 mufflers on and the car sounds amazing. Does anyone know if the 2012 SVT GT500 mufflers will fit on the Boss. I bought my Boss last Friday and would love for it to sound lke the GT with these mufflers on. I have ordered the 5/8 and 1" spacers for the side exhaust and know that will make a real difference but I want the sound I am getting with the GT. I had Corsa sports on my Shelby and they cost a tub of money and didn't sound as good as the SVT mufflers on the 2011 GT. I bought the Svt's from American Racing for about 269.00 with free shipping. I called them and they did not know the answer to my question.

Any help is appreciated.

nccstud

Established Member
I answered this question on another forum that you posted it on as well. Here it is again:

It should work just fine. I put Roush mufflers on my Boss and it sounds awesome. Side plates removed as well. I haven't heard a GT with Roush mufflers for comparison, so I don't know the actual difference between the two but I can't imagine that you would be unhappy with putting SVT mufflers on yours.

Users who are viewing this thread