exhaust(poll)

Help me choose exhaust!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
bassani Catted x with Magnapacks or regular mag mufflers(orx with reg mag muffs)

Bassani catted x with Bassani cat back

Prochamber with flowpaths

or keep orh and flows

I'm stuck between these top 3 exhaust. i want something differant with my possible Kenne-bell. I want loud but clean....maybe not to loud(not sure either:shrug: ) but i like to be able to hear my blower which shouldn't be a prob. and also wanna sound GOOD! what would u guys pick???

slow98cobra

Established Member
I had to vote for da flows, haha, but out of the other three, the catted-x with magnapacks sound amazing. I think the new, clean, muscle sound is produced by an x-pipe with straight-through style of mufflers. I'm still old school and cheap.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
I have a catted bassani X and a magnaflow maganapack exhaust if your interested... I'd throw you a deal on both if you wanted.

PM me bud. BTW, congrats on the KB :)

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
thanx man i will let u know after i get everything else ordered and see what i can and can't spend :) i might have to keep flows til spring....maybe.....so howed u like ur catted x and magnapacks Red98?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
thanx man i will let u know after i get everything else ordered and see what i can and can't spend :) i might have to keep flows til spring....maybe.....so howed u like ur catted x and magnapacks Red98?

it was very wicked. extra clean thanks to the cats. WOT was loud, but not too loud. cruising was mellow and had a great tone.

Definitely was a great sound. Im on like my 13th different exhaust setup :)

qkslvr221

Established Member
The MAC has a really deep, full sound compared to the hollow sounds of flows and most xpipe setups. I do like the bassani, but they want too much and it's nowhere near the same sound.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I think I'm gettin tired of my Bassani's, mostly because the tails don't clear the tires well.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
i voted both bassani, but i would look at borla or flows for cat back.. just my thoughts. good choices though!

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
sounds like alot of u like teh Bassani/bassani and the Bassani and packs idea! i've had Bassani and bbk catted H on my old 01 GT and it sounded so badass just crusing but part throttle but i'm not sure how it would sound on a 4v with there catted x...prolly alot diff. I'm kinda leaning towards the catted x and magna packs. let me ask.....are magna packs "loud" with a catted x? like during crusing and WOT? it'll help me decide better :)

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
they will be a hair "louder" than that, but not as "deep". the chambered mufflers emit a deep tone, while the straight throughs offer a louder scream.

Users who are viewing this thread