exhaust opinions needed

AdamSVT

Established Member
I currently run an upr o/r x with magnaflow exhaust and its way too raspy and I would prefer it to be a little louder... My dad is running an o/r prochamber and mac 3" exhaust and it sounds amazing. I'm pretty much sold on the prochamber but I can't decide between keeping my magnaflow catback or getting stingers/mac... Opinions appreciated. :read:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Prochamber is always the answer. You could get magnapacks and they would fit nicely into the catback you have and would sound great and they are only about $75 each from Amazon. There are a couple of guys running that setup on here if you want to hear it.

Last edited:

b_dike

Established Member
Well if you go prochamber, than you'll get rid of the rasp, but you'll also be quieter. As for for the catback, there is just nothing else like the roar of the stingers. Hands down...

Bigggy

Established Member
The big difference between the Prochamber and the X will be the rasp. Personally, I have LTs with OR Pro with Stingers and its loud and still a bit raspy at a certain low RPM.

Like a police officer told me once, I heard you before seing you....so i thnink your exhaust is not legal. Damn right :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread