Exhaust Clips

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by Stang2WRX
Haha yes.... a member of the site, not a member of the "clique"

Thank god. :) Its like.. oh yay we do everything together.. Massdriven WRX car wash, Massdriven WRX mini golf, Massdriven WRX cookie bake, Massdriven WRX Sleepover YAY!!

The song in the no cats video is Hot Action Cop - Fever For The Flava. The song gets kinda queer when they "I got the green glow under my car, I got the boom boom system you can hear real far".. In the music video they did, theres a friggin riced out civic with neons.. green neons.. how appropriate.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
I just ordered a Mac prochamber and the Stinger catback so i should have that on in about a week or two.. ill get a vid and post ASAP

snookhuntz

Established Member
Hey stang how come you wont host my burnout clips THEY sound awsome.......... maybe the person's who own these cars are on the board and can tell us what exhaust they have........

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by venemous99cobra
Blades: Any more clips of the Bassani (catted and no offroad)? Your vids rule btw!!! :rockon:

Thanks man. I will try to find some, but I doubt there are any. I lost a ton of footage due to a freak formatting accident with my computer.. Poor lil external HD never saw it coming. :D Currently, I have no cats... I hit a pot hole and dinged/broke one of my cats, so I put the "test pipes" in temporarily.

Last edited:

venemous99cobra

Established Member
Blades that really sucks about your hard drive. I am wondering how you like the car without the cats though? I have the catted x right now and I really like the sound although I wish it was louder sometimes. In the clip you have of the offroad x pipe your car sounds downright intimidating, which is something that i want. The only thing is that I don't want to want to rip my ears off from a ton of drone and noise when I am just cruising around, so I am wondering how those characteristics of the offroad version compare with the catted. Also, would running the offroad x but with the baffles in place make it more bearable if so? Thanks again man!

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Posted this sometime ago.
My 95 Cobra, 347, Kenne Bell 2200, first part of vid is with Borla then dyno is Flowmasters and last part is Magnaflows. All have shortie headers with Dr. Gas x-pipe no cats.

Exhaust Clips Borla-Flowmaster-Magnaflow

Mike Buono
Chapter Director
Central_Florida-1a_small.jpg

Visit us at:www.SVTOA-CentralFlorida.com

9T5SVT

Established Member
i have a clip that i would like to post, but i need your help Stang2WRX, just let me know what to do. thanks

Steven

Users who are viewing this thread