Exhaust Clip from today.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Well after getting my Exhaust issue's fixed Saturday, I decided to make a short video clip of it finally. The one I posted earlier after I had it first done had some wind issues.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF7jbX_2ZCs"]YouTube - Long Tube Headers,Catless Mids. Bassani Catback[/ame]

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
nice i have been waiting for you to post a new one lol sounds mean...and the blower sounds good too in the back ground which im sure backs up that sound

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
nice i have been waiting for you to post a new one lol sounds mean...and the blower sounds good too in the back ground which im sure backs up that sound

Yeah,can't beat the sound of the KB at idle whistling

Sounds healthy... :beer:

Thanks

That sounds great man. Not too much, but enough to let people know you mean business.

My neighbors hate me even more than before:-D

nice! btw love your truck man!

Thanks

Sounds SICK! :rockon:

Thanks

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Sounds good bud... We are gonna be up there for FFW Ennis. You gonna be able to make it?? Actually my truck may not be done but I'll probably go just to see how everyone's truck runs.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
Sounds good bud... We are gonna be up there for FFW Ennis. You gonna be able to make it?? Actually my truck may not be done but I'll probably go just to see how everyone's truck runs.

I'm going to try to make it to ffw.. I doubt with the truck but I'll have the bracket car there...:coolman:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I'm going to try to make it to ffw.. I doubt with the truck but I'll have the bracket car there...:coolman:

Cool man. Well you got my number. Just look for the PSI Motorsports trailer. Just talked to Patrick and he said the truck will be done and attending. :rockon:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I think there will be a few of us from the DFW area that will be rolling out. Will know for sure once it gets closer. BTW What is the date of the event?

Users who are viewing this thread