Excuses

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
so no one thinks its strange that all the exit polls had kerry winning but the actual vote had bush winning?

TnPaulMan

Banned
Originally posted by jazzkiller34
so no one thinks its strange that all the exit polls had kerry winning but the actual vote had bush winning?

No. Just a perfect example of what everyone else was thinking. Media Bias.

Paul

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
you can say it and spell it all you want, but the media does not take the exit polls. they were reporting what an independent company's results were. and yes, even fox news was using this same service

TnPaulMan

Banned
you can say it and spell it all you want, but the media does not take the exit polls. they were reporting what an independent company's results were. and yes, even fox news was using this same service

Pollsters are part of the media, believe it or not. They may not claim that but the way they function is very similar.

Yes, and Fox News is the right-wing news channel...:rolleyes:

Paul

ssssnake

Established Member
Face it, not everyone who is leaving after voting wants to take a poll. They want to vote and get out of there. Those are the ones that weren't counted. Besides, you can make a poll say whatever you want. Just depends on the questions you ask and the people you ask.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by TnPaulMan
Pollsters are part of the media, believe it or not. They may not claim that but the way they function is very similar.

Yes, and Fox News is the right-wing news channel...:rolleyes:

Paul

i agree, that most regular polls are conducted by the media, however, as stated before, all of the news services hired an independent company to conduct the exit polling in this election. and are you seriously going to say that fox news is not a conservative news source?

TnPaulMan

Banned
i agree, that most regular polls are conducted by the media, however, as stated before, all of the news services hired an independent company to conduct the exit polling in this election. and are you seriously going to say that fox news is not a conservative news source?

Yes, I am seriously going to say that they aren't a conservative news source. They are conservative when compared to everything else out there but that is only because their competition is hard left.

They may be independent pollsters but they have an agenda as well. Their goal is to make it look like their guy (Kerry) was winning and this was going to be a landslide so that all the conservatives would stay home and not vote. No conspiracy here, just the logic put together after listening to those independent pollsters talk after the election.

They made it perfectly clear that their advice to the Democrats that they should move farther to the left in order to compete with the Republicans. Now who in their right mind would advise one of the most liberal candidates to move farther to the left? A liberal "independent" polling organization.

Paul

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Yes, I am seriously going to say that they aren't a conservative news source. They are conservative when compared to everything else out there but that is only because their competition is hard left.

They may be independent pollsters but they have an agenda as well. Their goal is to make it look like their guy (Kerry) was winning and this was going to be a landslide so that all the conservatives would stay home and not vote. No conspiracy here, just the logic put together after listening to those independent pollsters talk after the election.

They made it perfectly clear that their advice to the Democrats that they should move farther to the left in order to compete with the Republicans. Now who in their right mind would advise one of the most liberal candidates to move farther to the left? A liberal "independent" polling organization.

Paul

what are you talking about? they have an agenda? and they told the dems that kerry should be more to the left? please give a source for this information that i seemed to have missed.

TnPaulMan

Banned
what are you talking about? they have an agenda? and they told the dems that kerry should be more to the left? please give a source for this information that i seemed to have missed.

Dick Morris: (not the greatest job but...) http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/31590.htm

Shit. I am having the hardest time finding anything in print. It was in the same press conference that those pollsters advised that the Democrats learn to speak the language of values. They said that the democratic party had no identity, etc...

Paul

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The media sucks. CNN is obviously Democrat, and Fox's "Fair and Balanced" news is obviously Republican/Conservative. Sometimes it's difficult to get unbiased info.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
Straight to you from the great fat ass propagandist that is michael moore
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=284

theres always excuses

Phffft. I might be a liberal, but that is complete and utter bullshit. How does he keep himself credible? I have just lost all respect (what little there was) for him.

TnPaulMan

Banned
i read the whole article and didnt find one thing that said nep told the dems that kerry should lean more to the left. maybe you just posted the wrong article...

No, I didn't post the wrong article. I am having a hard time finding an article. If I could find a transcript of that news confrence that the pollsters did a lot of talking I could show you.

Paul

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Dick Morris: (not the greatest job but...) http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/31590.htm

Shit. I am having the hardest time finding anything in print. It was in the same press conference that those pollsters advised that the Democrats learn to speak the language of values. They said that the democratic party had no identity, etc...

Paul

you talk of media bias and yet quote the new york post? i read that article as well, and besides getting in a few shots at cbs and the new york times, it didnt say anything about the nep telling the dems that kerry should be more on the left. maybe you should have actual information before you just say something that you believe to be true....just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread